- Institute of Tropical Medicine in Antwerp, Belgium www.itg.be
- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), Belgium www.msf.org
- National Blood Transfusion Centre (CNTS), Conakry Guinea
- French Blood Transfusion Service (Etablissement Français du Sang) www.dondusang.net
- University of Liverpool, UK www.liv.ac.uk
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK www.lshtm.ac.uk
- University of Oxford, UK www.ox.ac.uk
- Aix-Marseille University, France www.univ-amu.fr
- Institut Pasteur, France www.pasteur.fr/en
- the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM) www.inserm.fr
- Institut National de Recherche Biomédicale in Kinshasha (INRB), the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)
- Red Cross-Flanders, Belgium www.rodekruis.be
The Ebola-Tx project is supported and guided by the World Health Organization and the International Severe Acute Respiratory and Emerging Infection Consortium (ISARIC).
The Ebola-Tx project is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 666094. Additional support is provided by the Department of Economy, Science and Innovation (EWI) of the Flemish government and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.